Cyber crime got all mandatory approvals from lower and upper houses in Pakistan
If someone Scummed you, betrayed you, Lied You, Used your picture without your consent, or Posting hatred Words and Injecting extremism just take an step and complain.
Simple and easy way of Reporting cyber crimes in Pakistan. But before explaining the You must know your Right.
Some Sorts of Cyber Crime.
Short detail (for details click here).
- If you had made a fake FB ID or Twitter ID with your name
- Someone had posted your images without your permission
- Any Org. or person posting spreading racial or ethnic hatred
- If someone hacked your Facebook/Email ID
- While hackers gained un-authorized access to your device such as: laptop, phone (Physical Information system, digital data, personal Identity)
- Your Rival is defaming you on social media and you think he/she’s wrong in claims he/she is making
- Online Fund Transfer Fraud through bank, ATM, Easypaisa, U-paisa, Time pay or any other online fund transfer facility
- If website is hacked by someone
Way to Report Cyber Crimes
If you or your Relatives are a victim or any above-mentioned offenses, then you should claim report and read the instructions to register a cyber crime in Pakistan
- Register Complaint by filling form online: submit your application online: http://www.nr3c.gov.pk/creport.php
- Complaint encase of Cyber Crimes through Email: Write an application in details and proper information (Name, Address, CNIC, and Contact No.) use this email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can use Written application: an application with details and your complete information (Name, Address, CNIC, and Contact No.) and send the application to this address:
To the Director NR3C-FIA,
Address National Police Foundation Building, 2nd Floor, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad
- Visit NR3C Regional office:Full address provided below
Below are the contact details of regional offices
- NR3C RAWALPINDI
- Al-Zahir Plaza, New Iqbal Town,
- Express Way, Islamabad.
- PHONE +92 51 2612280
- NR3C QUETTA
- NR3C/FIA, Banglaw No. 410/180 near City School Opposite Crescent Public School,
- City School Road Jinnah Town
- PHONE +92 81 2870057
- NR3C LAHORE
- 4th Floor, FIA Building, 1st Temple Road,
- Lahore, Punjab.
- PHONE +92 42 99203047 – 48
- FAX +92 42 37323041
- NR3C PESHAWAR
- Opposite RMI Hospital, Phase-5,
- Hayatabad, Peshawar
- PHONE +92 91 9217109
- NR3C KARACHI
- 1st Floor ,FIA Building (Near Darul Sehat Hospital),
- Block 14,Gulistan-e-Johar
- PHONE +92 21-99249650
- FAX +92 21-99249651
- PABAX +92 21-99249652
How to write good complaint with evidence?
you can write in English or Urdu, if you provide any evidence such as screen shot, contact no, Facebook Id, Twitter name, Display picture and conversation detail that help official to understand your case.
How Effective your Complain to NR3C
With cyber crime bill passed, NR3C is a lot more resourceful now. They have official contacts with ISPs, Facebook and other social networks.
It depends on your Complaint nature and prove you have given. it can take one week or two days.
How to Know the Progress of Our Complaint?
This email (email@example.com) or contact no. 051-9106384 or mobile no: 03366006060 will help you to know the progress.