How To Make Bootable USB
If your laptop doesn’t have a CD drive or Its CD drive isn’t working, Don’t worry cause we got you covered. You can use USB stick in order to boot windows from it without any software just using windows diskpart utility.
Things you need:
1. A USB flash drive at least 8 GB (4 GB will work if you willing to install windows Vista or 7)
2. A working PC or laptop.
3. A windows CD or ISO file.
How to Make Bootable USB:
First thing you do (obviously) connect your USB flash drive to the computer.
Then search for command prompt by just typing cmd in the search menu and Run it as administrator. it will ask your permission click yes.
when it opened, There are few command you will need to enter
1. Type: diskpart and Press enter (It will open windows boot utility software)
2. Type: list disk and press enter (It will list the drives connected to your computer)
3. Now type: select disk 1 and press enter. (Select your USB flash drive not your hard disk)
4. Now type: clean and press enter (it will clear all the data on your USB flash drive)
5. Type: create partition primary and press enter
6. Type: format fs=fat32 quick and press enter (It will change your USB’s format to FAT32)
7. Type: active and press enter (you USB will be active to be use)
8. Type: exit and close the command prompt or just close without typing exit.
9. Copy all the files from Windows CD to Your USB flash drive. (Copying will take about 10 to 15 minutes)
when windows data transfer done, Disconnect your USB and connect it to other laptop or PC that you want to change its windows.
10. Final step when you connect it other laptop or PC, Go to its boot manager and boot from usb.
If you don’t know your boot manager key, Just restart your PC and press F12 (if F12 didn’t worked) press F8 or just search about your PC boot manager key by clicking here.
Feel free to comment below for any question about Make Bootable USB. (: