How To Access in Facebook Account Through Friend’s Account (Trusted Contacts)
Get Back your Forgotten Facebook account Through Trusted contacts.
You can access to your lost Facebook account with the help of Your Friend,s and Relatives Facebook Account (Trusted Contact).
If You want to access in your Facebook and you lost your password, You Lost your cell Phone and No Recovery Email was set, and Now you are worried about all your contacts, Pictures and Documents then don’t need to be worry…….!!!
Still You have One Strong and conformed option to get into your Facebook easily.
Yes You are Right with the help of your Friends and Family Facebook.
How To Use the Trusted Contacts to Access Into My Facebook accounts?
Few Easy steps:
- On the login page, Click Forgot your password?
- If prompted, find your account by typing your username or full name, email, phone, and click Search.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
- Enter a new phone or email address that you know you can access and click Continue.
- Click Reveal My Trusted Contacts and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts (it might be your friends, family or relatives account that previously you selected as Trusted Contacts).
- You’ll see a set of instructions that includes a URL. The URL contains a special security code that only your trusted contacts can access. Finally, call your friends and give them the URL so that they can open the link and give the security code to you.
- Use the security codes from your trusted contacts to access your Facebook.
- Now change the password and enjoy your Facebook.
Note: If You Dont have SET TRUSTED CONTACT yet, Learn How to Set Trusted Contact Now