XNSPY Review: A Remote Monitoring App
XNSPY best remote monitoring App for IOS and Android Devices. You can monitor and spying on smartphones easily.
It was not all that long ago that spying required everyone to sneak into a computer and use sophisticated hardware and specialized software to establish a connection. The devices sometimes looked like a James Bond movie gadget. And when the first mobile monitoring app came along that allowed you to spy on a cell phone, the applicability was invariably so terrible everyone wondered why they bothered.
But Xnspy is more than a Facebook spying app. It is a monitoring solution that offers you a wide range of features that can give you a fair insight into someone’s cellular activities. We will be reviewing this app in detail.
The app is a cloud-based platform designed to provide an all-in-one monitoring solution for a person’s business and personal needs. It turns any Android or iOS device with a camera, microphone, and screen into a monitored entity.
You can also use the Android Keylogger features to record everything your child typed in his/her cell phone.
The Xnspy app will be high yield to parents, employers and for partners looking for a comprehensive monitoring source and those wanting important chats in an easy to access manner. The app would be even better if it included the ability to monitor the social media activity on the phone.
The app has an easy to use interface with easy to view tables and graphics to see the use of calls and texts in a month. Tables may be difficult to read on smaller screened devices but works well in landscape view. The app includes the ability to view sections in an orderly manner and you can also download pictures/video data.
Getting started with the Xnspy Facebook spying app is a tad simpler compared to the processes for other apps we’ve tested. You just need to enter your account, address and payment details. In all, there are no further blanks you’ll need to complete before you can sign up.
Once that’s done, you can link your account to the mobile Dashboard app or can access it through their online portal. Getting started and operating the app is not difficult at all. And last but not the least, the app is not present on Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store, you need to subscribe to the app through its website.
The app is available in two different plans i.e. Basic and Premium available in three duration based periods. The cheapest package lacks the advanced features to monitor like record phone surrounding and remote control features. The premium package includes all the premium features. The app can be subscribed to through their website using a card. But there is a cap on how many devices can be connected to a single account.
Still, the app is affordable and you can start using it by paying as low as $8.33 per month. For further information about the packages, you can visit their website.
Instant Messenger monitoring:
Xnspy can not only be used to spy on Line app, it has a comprehensive feature that provides you details about many other important chat messengers. Besides monitoring the Line app, it allows you to completely monitor Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Viber, and some other major instant messengers. You can see all the chats threads and the multimedia shared through them.
You can also see the calls information made through these platforms. This would include the time stamp and call duration. But that’s not all, some more features are listed here:
- GPS tracking: Xnspy not only records the GPS location of your target phone but also uploads it for you to see exactly where the target person has been throughout the day.
- Read text messages: Read their sent and received text messages — even if they are deleted from the phone.
- View call history: Find out who they call and who calls them. Get details like phone numbers, contact names, and date, time and duration of the calls.
- Apps blocking: You can view all the apps installed on the target Android phone and can also block specific apps.
- Stealth mode: The Xnspy Facebook spying app is completely invisible, which means that the target person will never know they are being monitored.
Xnspy can be used on both Android and iOS platforms. It supports the latest version of Android phone i.e. Nougat 7.0. You can also check the compatibility of your device on their website. For the iPhone, it has two versions; jailbreak and no-jailbreak.
The app is currently available in the following versions of Android and iOS:
- Android OS Versions 4.x up to 7.0
- iPhone Jailbreak Version 6.x up to 9.0.2
- iPhone No Jailbreak Version 6.x up to 11.1.2
- Easy to navigate interface with well-defined categories
- Do not need to root or jailbreak the device
- Available for both Android and iPhone
- Some features that are available on Android may not be available on iPhone version
- One account can only monitor one device
- Doesn’t record voice calls made through instant messengers
XNSPY mobile app makes for one of the simplest ways to monitor information about your kids, employees or even strangers. Barring a couple of shortcomings, the app offers smart range of features to monitor smartphone activity including social media and physical location of the user.