” Self-confident and self esteem is a practice and a skill, it is not about being an extrovert and it is certainly not a personality trait. Everyone has the ability to be confident in any situation with the right mindset and practice”. You don’t have to get it perfect the first time. It is okay to change your mind, change the relationship or situation, or decide it’s not right for you. You always have a choice.
Continuing to choose whats best for you and what you want to create in the moment is the only way to build a life you love choose to move forward, not to stay stuck.
5 Basic steps of to be confident:
- Stop comparing, stay focused on you.
- Relax, go with the flow and don’t stress the little things.
- Love yourself, you are a gift. Nothing would be the same if you didn’t exist.
- Be positive and look for the good in every situation.
- Do what you love. Life is short to waste your time doing anything otherwise.
self-confidence and self esteem is a learn-able skill, like typing or riding a bicycle. You develop it with practice. The ability or the belief to believe in yourself to accomplish a task no matter the obstacle, no matter the odds or the diversity takes self-confidence.
The quickest way to acquire self-confidence is to do exactly what you are afraid to do, and worry about loving yourself instead of loving the idea of other people loving you. Remember confidence doesn’t come when you all the answers, but it comes when you are ready to face all the questions. If you want to take control of your life and move it in a more positive direction, you have to get honest about what’s not working. Where are you wasting time on things that don’t matter?
Who is in your life that shouldn’t be? Where aren’t you as responsible as you should be? Getting honest leads to making positive changes, so being right now because ” you are the captain of your ship and the master of your fate!”
10 Step to self-confidence and self esteem:
- Know yourself.
- Understand what makes you feel great.
- Recognize things that get you down.
- Set goals to achieve what you want.
- Develop trusting friendship that makes you feel good.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Stand up for your belief and values.
- Help someone else.
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Take good care of yourself.
Confidence isn’t walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else, its walking into room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place because true confident has no room for jealously and envy. Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities.
7 Steps To Train Your Brain and Love your body, and teach your mind to respect it because its self esteem.